Senior Marketing Manager
• Before starting my Real Estate career, I studied Interior Design at BCIT in Vancouver in 2009.
• Upon graduation, I decided to continue my education to study marketing and business at BCIT, specifically for Real Estate in 2011. As part of our curriculum, I worked on case studies with different Real Estate developers, including Bosa Properties and Beedie Living.
• I then started my career in sales at Mosaic Homes and helped successfully launch Fremont Blue in Port Coquitlam and Osprey Village in Pitt Meadows - both being townhome communities.
• After a couple of years, I had an opportunity to join MLA Canada, a sales and marketing Real Estate firm in Vancouver, as a Market Analyst / Advisory Manager. During this time, I worked with many different developers to help advise them on floorplan layouts, architectural designs, interior design concepts, and market data analysis and trends.
• I then grew my career to become a Marketing Manager at Anthem Properties and helped successfully launch projects across Metro Vancouver. On top of helping brand and market projects, I helped work and advise on floorplan layouts, interior design concepts, and also continued to do market data analysis and trends.
• 2 years ago, I joined Alabaster Homes and am now a Senior Marketing Manager. I have continued to utilize the skills I had at all previous companies to ensure the success of all our projects.